Sunday, October 12, 2008

Junior League of Los Angeles Safety and Mythbuster Workshop

FACT: I will never stand in front of a computer monitor while speaking again.
In almost all photos, I look like I have enormous hips.


Many thanks to Jan Le Chang and the training committee for allowing me to be a part of the first super-training workshop series. I'm still learning that one hour is not enough :-)
I love that we had so many people that the seats spilled out of the Board Room. You guys already know how much I value being a part of such an amazing group of women. I hope I was able to shed some light many myths and fill them in with the real facts about sexual assault and protecting our community. It's more than just common sense - it's activism. Here's just one more fact for you (according to O Magazine): people who volunteer are 42% more likely than people who don't to say they are "very happy" with their lives.

No comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP