Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New Posts of the Week

About a month ago, I came up with great weekly posts and then oops, it became a neglected draft.

Here are my new weekly posts. I will try my berry berry best to post every week :

*Media Mondays - what are we reading as something always seems to happen over the weekend
*Trial Tuesdays - in the news
*What's Happening Wednesday: events, happenings: where do you spend your free time? what charity/fundraisers/retreats/trips that inspire me
*Thoughts on Thursday: poetry, musings, free verse (not bird)
*Flickr Fridays: photographs I or other people have taken that inspire, soothe, calm, tickle the funny bone.
*Survivor Saturdays: featured survivor of the week
*Sweet Treat Sunday: whatever I'm craving - food, comfort, travel...the fabric softener that makes your sheets all warm and clean. **lol: clearly I'm not the one who does laundry in the house. That would be fabric softener that makes your sheets all warm--and fuzzy**

No comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP